Here are some of my favorite resources.
Overall good books on sleep, behavior, parenting, feeding:
- The Baby Whisperer line of books is good and from a holistic perspective by a woman who spent loads of time with 100’s babies and families in their home- not just 10 min in appointments at the Dr office.
- Your Self-Confident Baby– a very well balanced approach to parenting with calm, peace and connectedness. A great book on foundations of raising self confident children. From all my time spent with babies and children, I agree with her philosophy and have seen over and over children raised in this way are the most self confident and easy going.
- Bringing Up Bebe– Such a refreshing perspective of sanity on how the French raise children
- Love and Logic for Early Parenting – effective ways to bring peace and ease to parenting. Might not fit all parenting philosophies, though you can take the gems and leave what you don’t like
- 90 Min Baby Sleep Program – easy to follow for any parenting philosophy
- On Becoming Baby Wise – helps you create a flow to your day which has proven results for helping baby sleep through the night
- 12 hours sleep by 12 weeks old- Good info if sleep is of utmost importance to your family. A little rigid on the schedule- so I would combine her info with Baby Wise for a better rhythm based on your unique baby.